Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Friday, April 20, 2007

well its been about three weeks since my last post and wondering if anyone still reads this here is an update...

i have now joined the adult world and turned 21 on the 15th of april, though it really wasnt what i was hping for. a good time may have been nice. i went home for the weekned and a friend came all the way from london to see me and the whole weekend was dissapointing. pity. ah well.

am eating badly agin though i did have my first lesson yesterday. since i am riding morgans that were show horse the least i can do is learn the way that they are used to. and next lesson is tomorrow. thats good soo lorraine and i can ride together (she is being taught to ride where as i already know)

anyway soon to be very busy again with show season and longer days due to riding so hopefully some weight will shift and i will get my groove back.
:D

3 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

I think "disappointing" sums up my experience of the adult world too! Happy birthday and I hope things get better. I am so jealous you get to spend your days riding.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

Sorry I havent checked on you in awhile. I too was suffering from a downward slide. I think it happens to all of us from time to time.

5:21 AM  
Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Where are you??? Hope you have been well and just too busy to post. Take care, Sara

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!