Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

well i finihed up at work yesterday. i was ment to end on friday but my boss decided that since neither she nor the guy we PA to will be there from today i may as well finish. which was nice but also weird. was not mentally prepared to go but meh. as is. i got a card, cash and some earings. having a leaving night pub crawl thing on fri. lots of alcohol woop woop.

I really must drag myself out for some excercise. i may do a bike ride to the train station that i near my house. nay a run even since its only about 2miles away. and then another sort of on sat? depends on the hang over. and def one on mon morning because of being cooped up on a train for most of the day.

many other stuffies to do like shopping foe toiletries, socks, sports bras for working in and shirts. all pretty yawnfestive but gotta be done.

i am glad the eating is back to 'normal' tis not great yet but i really am looking forward to fending for me and only me. makes a huge difference in terms of control and will power and just for some reason seems to work for me

really i should be feeling nervous about the whole thing. but im not. off for a run... right now infact :D

2 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

How is the new job? I am assuming the internet access is not what is should be- or you are too exhausted to type....whichever it is, I hope you are having fun anyway.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

Looking forward to how the horsey job is going?

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!