Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Monday, February 05, 2007

riht chances of this posting now are slim (as in sods law :p)

anyway i had news. but now i am just pissed off at blogger for ebing an arse about things.

weight: down 2 pounds (1kilo)
excercise is going well.

i now take the bus to work because its more convenient. how ever i will now be running in the moring to compensate for lack of cycling.

going to the gym tonight. met a nice guy in the pool.


there that was all the news more or less and rather compressed. i dont feel like typing it all over again thanks. stupid blogger :p boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!