Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Why is it that when i feel like pigging out, i feel guilty. I knwo i havent pigged out and am only thinking about it... but i still feel as if i have run off and eaten five cakes! its now 11:30 and nearly lunch time. i have just had my morning snack of milk, an apple and two carrots. I duely went for my run this morning and had oats for breakfast. so i have started my day impeccably. But now i am just ''hungry''. you know the kind i mean, not actually hungry... but empty and ravenous. (the mental kind i suppose) nothing has happened today to make me feel like this... so i dont know how to deal with it. normally i would scoff many chips and choccies. but i dont have that option available to me any more. not if i want to win this battle against myself. I am hoping that if i write i out then the hunger will go away and i can feel in control again. I feel out of control for all that i ahve done nothing wrong. Its a good thing that you cant put wieght on by imagining food cause i would be a ten ton tessie by now! I know why i want to loose weight, i want to look and feel fanstastic, i want to be attractive to men, orr ather i want to feel attarctive and get my confidence back. And i dont want to sabotage myself. This running thing is great, i measure myself about once a month but the running manual says i should do it once a week so that i can really see the difference as my running fitness increases and the weight comes off. im glad i did because i have lost from the 1st jan to the 8th (i know weight and measure on a mon) i lost 2cm of my hips and 2 off my bum... and after three months originally on my diet i only ever losy about 6 cm each of both those areas. so SCORE!!! and i suppose the fact that i stayed the same on mon makes me feel like i have not achived anything which makes me more vulnerable to falling off the bus. I want results dammit :) I need to feel in control, and i know that i am in control... most of the time and that when i do slip up its nothing major. thankgoodness ''head'' food has no calories eh!!! I know for certain i dont want to be who i am now... i def dont want to be who i was three/four months ago... and i kinda like this girl who munches carrots and gets up at 6 when everyone else in the house is still asleep and goes outside and does some excercise. I need to give her a chance to become me... and then hopefully a sexy slinky body will follow!!

hope everone else is doing well

2 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

I am struggling with the will power at the moment- but you are right, I like being Exercise Girl instead of Parmagiana and Chips Girl!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Digsite said...

You have a war going on. Body vs. Mind and the body will always crave what it's used to having. Be happy that your mind is winning out and not giving in to the junk food!! After more time, your body will get used to what you eat and will stop craving that stuff so much.

way to go on the lost cm!!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!