Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I feel good today.

I got my first compliament. A guy i work with came round to wish me Happy Newy Years and we got discussing what we had done (or rather in my case what we hadnt... i was all dressed up ticket in hand to go to the Edinburgh Hogmanay Street Party, which i had not been to before and my sister was back home for it and everything and at the 11th hour (well actually the 9th) they cancelled it due to torrential rain and gale force winds) and what our resolutions are. and mine besides wanting to loose the last 3 stone 11 pounds (which makes the total todaye exactly a stone and a half) was to run a marathon by dec. To which he said i thought you were looking Trimmer. YAY go me!

Another thing on my forever growing to do list; besides the ironing,university applications, applying for the new job (promotion) at work, focusing on eating right, get to the gym etc etc is to get a full allergy test because somehting i am eating doesnt agree with me. and although i feel better when i am eating healthier (and i feel thinner and more confident too) but i still dont feel 100% so just want to get the possibility of any allergys checked out.

Whats on your to do lists?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!