Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Just a quick post to wish every one a very merry christmas!

Also wanted to say that i have now signed up for my first 5k race which is on the 13th of jan up Arthurs seat in holyrood.....so watch this space. while i was at it i signed up for my first 10k race to be held on 6th March (or was it may!) The great Edinburgh race.

did not get weighed this week as i am sure i have gained. I am 'blaming' it on the stress of my sister arriving today... Its hard enough being the second best in the family with out having to compete with my perfect little sister. Who is accademic, made friends in school, does as she is told, i thin and pretty.... its a good thig she is a nice person and i love her! and am looking forward to her being home for good, i just wish my folks loved me for who i was instead of always wanting more from me. eg. brought home a maths exam result once (i had slaved over the bloody thing!) with a 97% adn all my dad said to me was 'where is the other 3%. so bloody 97% isnt even good enough. if that was my sister she would have been praised to the heavens. stuff lie that happens to me all the time. when i told my folks about the race (bare in mind we are not a sporty family at all so what i do goes against the grain) they were jut like, oh thats cool. my work collegues got more excited (as they appear to know me better) than my folks bloody did!!!! so enough about that... im off for a run...seriously!

So Merry Christmas all

2 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Christmas is not a time for weighing in! Have a merry Christmas and don't worry about your oldies, they are always the biggest critics but I bet they brag to their friends about your running and everything else.

2:37 AM  
Blogger R2B said...

Merry Xmas and fuck the family and their poor attitude!

Best of british!

R2B

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!