Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

well... i did it again and this time it was much esier... almost fun. did no running over the weekend at all!!!
he he

have yoga today and walzted out of the house this morning without my kit... oops

so since i go passed a shopping cneter i stopped and got a tshirt, and two joggin bottoms and two lightweight jogging tops as the shorts i use for running are a bit pointless now since its freezing outside and i need long pants...so yay!!!

i know this post is about clothes... but hey! i like clothes.... and i can gym in them and yoga in them and run in them and cycle in them, so i am a happy bunny


and i am sitting ehre drinking herbal tea avoiding the vending machine because i dont need it in my life!!!

and fter a crappy couple of weeks eating wise i put on 2 punds (1kilo) was very depressed about this but pulled myslef up for it ebcause its only my fault! so no more, getting back on track (fingers crossed guys!)

btw, Sara, i read ur blog and keep trying to comment on it... but cant seem to for somereason, is this a problem on myside or yours?

as always guys i love knowing that someone reads this and cares
*hugs all*

1 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

Buying all that good gear is one of my favourite things about running hehe.

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!