Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

ok

so that pound i lost?
i must have been very lucky...or at least still doing something right even though it didnt feel like it. I think that i am allergic to somehting because as i sit here my stomach hurts like hell. And i have sinned this weekend...but i have a couple of malteesers yesterday and a couple to day.. where as i would have had two packets in a day... so although i am 'out of control' its no where near as bad as i used to be. so thats something to feel grateful for. and i have been running every day for the last four days must keep this up too.

have finally signed up to the gym... now i just have to go!!! may go tomorrow night just to swim as somehow this feels less threatening so must do this... must must must.

i need to get back on track and eating healthily.. i need to. i am now a size sixteen.yay. but i have never felt thin ever...so i think there is some mental issues to sort out as well...seeingas i seem to be into the whole self sabotage thing. why am i doing this? it just makes me feel fat and ill.

I think i went out on a date last night. it was bizaar. the guy is lovely though. will have to see what happens with this. gak
and uni applicatons and tidy room

think i may drag my sorry self outside for a run tonight because i need to do it for the endorphin rush...will make me feel much better.

although i am not down just a bit grumpy with myself for being a DOOS.

ah well... *hugs all*

1 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

A healthy choice is a hard one to make. Things wont just come to you but you will have to work for it.

Good to hear you running. Take it easy and enjoy.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!