Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

*right... am trying for about the 10th time to publish this damn thing, hopefully this one works

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/][img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;0;0;0;0/c/-19/t/-77/k/2806/weight.png[/img][/url]


Finally got one of these! to keep track visually of how i am doing

speaking of which...thank you all for popping over, and the lovely comments made my day (as i was almost on the verge of caving in to the binge , which has successfully beeen calmed ) so THANKS everyone

My weekend was great in terms of eating, but the excercise thing went out the window due to small accedint between myself the bike and a rather solid wall... the wall is OK.

my bike is buggered, my sholder is buggered, on a good note i have yoga tonight and that should help loosen me up again. (nend to find time to buy new bike...SOON)

I went for a small jog this morning, but on account of buggered knee from bike... and shin splints... it wasnt that far or fast so in terms of excercies i think t was a small drop in the ocean of what i could do on my bike... althoughi really want to improve my running but can only manage a couple of times and then have to rest again.

Has anyone had these? any idea how to get rid of/ get passed them? any advice and ideas is appreciated!

hope the weekend was great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

Check out the message boards here http://www.coolrunning.com.au/forums/index.php?showforum=14 lots of great advice from other runners who have been there and done it all.

Ticker looks great. Well done.

2:29 PM  
Blogger MorseyRuns said...

I had a small accident with myself and another cyclist ages ago and I can attest to the pain and the embarassment! As for the shin splints I have no advice as my injuries are usually just from falling over.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!