Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

MY GET UP AND GO HAS GOT UP AND GONE...


thats it really, its just gone, in all aspects of my life. I know i should be being super organised, and full of momentum, i cant even seem to get my butt into gear at work. I am trundling along in nuetral atm!

I have so many ideas, plans etc not to mention my weightloss. i just dont feel like doing anything. COME ON DAMMIT. just get on with it!

i have a little wish, a sort of small dream and am going to voice it here, and start planning and saving. (i know i should be being responsible and going off to uni and stuff, but i dont really want to do that yet, plus the fact that i will be lumbered with a huge student loan which is not something i want.)

I want to get on a plane, fly to Johanesburg, buy a bike and all the relevant gear, and just start cycling across africa heading for ciaro. howevere this will take lots of saving and planning. (i have a second job like i said in first post so this shouldnt be too hard)

am i nuts??? (i think if i told The Boy about this he would think i am nuts, i get the feeling that he is a very play it safe body.)

But seriously does anyone else wish they could pick up and just go?

so thats my bit for today, may rant somemore later though, just not feeling very happy today ie not my normal bubbly self.

have a great day

EDIT: i lost three pounds so am now at 14.11 stone. Mabye will get to 14 byt the time i see The Boy? hopefulyl!!!

Must. Get. Oragnised

Must. Plan. Meals

Must. Do. Excercise

Must. Get. Groove. BACK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!