Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Monday, October 23, 2006

This weekend was amazing. i Barely ate. actually for the first time ever i was not hungry. There was a reason for this and the reason has a little to do with a bloke. Nuff said. So i am calling the gym tomorrow and signing up!!! i love the gym. Oh and the best boot up the arse is that i dont see said bloke very often, so i am making it a personal goal to see how well i can do/ far i can get before i next see him. and this weekend really helped, i am feeling much much better, and in control. long may it last.

YAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!