Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

OK its day one, well day one of my Blog as it happens. I kindof started my diet about a month ago as it happens, so to put you in the loop
START 21/09/06 15.4 stone (i am actaully metric but we get weighed atwork and they are not)
28/09/06 15 stone (and i wasnt even trying)
05/10/06 14.13
and then there was today 12/10/09 15 stone (I gained a pound) i dont understand it, i was so good. Actually if i think about it i may not have even been eating enough? i dont know.

So i am Jessica, I am 20 and i weight 15 stone (i am also 5'5). I want to be 10stone
OMG i have to lose 5 stone, somebody shoot me. its a whole third of my actual weight now, wether you look at in stones or kilos (about 30kgs)

So went for my weigh in this morning and i had gained a pound. mabye it was the three cupcakes last night. (i have two jobs i do admin work in the morning and three nights a week from 6pm till 10pm i work in a bakery....am i stupid? probably) and after the wiegh in i had a choc muffin (ok it was small) and a scone (large) with butter and jam on it. I feel like a right fat pig.

The problem is, i have never been thin. since i hit puberty and went to boarding school i have gained weight (and felt fat for as long as i can remeber) so this feels kindof unachevable since its heading towards somehting i have never felt. How do i know when ive got there. Atm i dont see any difference which is disheartening. i look in the mirror and i can see the cellulite, the bukges, the stretch marks and the wobbly bits. I dont love myself how can i expect others to love me?

I just want to be thin, and i want to be thin now!!! All this slow stuff is frustrating me as i cant see the results. Also the cravings, those cupcakes last night, i literally inhaled them they were gone so fast. and it grips you its like a powerful force, that wipes your mind clean of anything but the object of your desire. its primitive and scary and hard to control.

i think i may join weight watchers, that mite help

also i am getting plent of exercise as when i work at the bakery i cycle to work (which is what i call ym real job) which is about 4miles then to bakery about 5 miles then home about 3.5miles
and i do this three times a week. maybe i need to join a gym again

wish me luck

alos i have answered these questions that everyone starting a diet is supposed to answer.


Are you prepared to eat differently than your friends at a social situation?
I dont think that this will be too much of an issue as my 'treats' that i am going to allow myself are nights out (which i dont do very often)
Will you acknowledge the truth about yourself objectively?
yes of course, the truth is, im fat
How do you eat?
All the time really, when bored, when hungry, when upset, when sad, when happy, when lonely
What sort of lifestyle do you and your family lead?
Pretty sedentry, my dad has been told by the doc (for his depression) to use the exercise bike. my sister is slim any way, my mum is skinny, and she cannot exercise because of a disability....basically couch potatoes who eat when ever and what ever.
Are you being totally honest with yourself?
I hope so, i know i love sweet but i also am SURE that being thin will be more fabulous than an sugar can make me feel
Are you prepared to accept the things you cannot change?
yes, if you dont like it then f*ck off
Are you prepared to change your home environment?
yes, lots of greens in the fridge etc, no bad food in the house, and luckily most of the time the bad food that my mum,dad and sister eat i dont like. should be ok
How do the local restaurants fit in?
I dont really go to restuarants very often, but when i do a small glass of wine and not bread before. but i may allow myself pudding
Will your current habits fit?
no. But they are changing, like the chycling to work. and working at night, and not brining money to my day job so i can buy anything
Is my kitchen okay?
Now that my mum is away its difficult because i dont feel like making dinner at 10:30pm. but when she comes back it will be opk. see i eat last nights dinner for my lunch and then have yogurt and fruit etc b4 cycling to the bakery, and then nothing for the rest of the night

1 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

Hi there, I just stumbled across your blog and it sparked my interest. As one who has already lost a bit of weight and has more to go I know how hard it is. But if it was easy you would have done it already! Weight Watchers is a good place to start your new life.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!