Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Friday, October 13, 2006

I AM NOT A RABBIT

but i think i am going to have to turn into one. I gained apund on the scale yesterday morning and then proceeded to eat...
one scone
one muffin
two cookies
two chocolates

fat pig

tonight i am having dinner at my grandparents house, so for lunch i am having a salad, with not a lot in it as we do our weekly shop on saturday.
and a yogurt and banana for breakfast.

I need to do this

i am sick of men thinking i fancy them and then finding this hilarious. yes i am fat but hey i have feelings. the problem with being fat is that people assume that the layers of blubber somehow protect you from nasty looks and thoughts and words...however the opposite is true, we are fat because we have emotional issues. And dont worry lady there is nothing you can say to me that i dont say to myself everytime i walk passed a mirror

so for now i am going to continue eating my salad, join WW (weight watchers) on tuesday, go for a run tomorrow morning, and try to stop thinking about anything with fat, sugar, preservatives, flour, salt or cocoa

That is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!