Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

i have flu, i am a weak snivveling shaking mess. so atm the diet has gone out the window, its hard enough keeping liquids in me et alone food, and i ate loads of crap yesterday, buscuits and chinese takeaway.

i am also going down to london for a decadent weekend, so that wont help.

however on a postive note i am sure come monday i will be feeling better and will have my motivation back. I went out and got a bunch of healthy food recipies and diet books just to give myslef ideas and variety.

also went to the health food shop, i have made my own mueslie and bought things like mug beans and rooibos tea, i love roibos tea.

you will hear back from me on monday dudes, next weigh in is tuesday (first on with WW) so will let you know how that goes!

Good w/end all

ps this post was written yesterday and was way longer, but it somehow deleted itself so i do appologise if this is a bit dry and bland

1 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

Bloody spamers ggrrr.

Good to hear that you are doing the Weight Watchers. They have a good program.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!