Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Still picking at my food!

I dont think that he will find this blog, so I can rant and rave about it in here. as I really need an outlet for my stress. He is making me stressed. Me miss independent.
I suppose its because I know how much I like him, and I dont really know how he feels about me. He runs hot and cold ALL the time! so I dont know what to think. I am on edge atm because I saw him this weekend. and it took almost two days for anything to happen (we just kissed) and it was great. But I think being female, or being me, or neurotic, or overly sensitive or SOMETHING

the worst part is its not his fault

me and my neurosis. When I feel like he is paying attention to me I am on top of the world, and then when I think that he has turned on the cold tap I am back at the bottom. its just stupid, and I have got to stop it. I dont think there is any major change in his behavior only in mine.

Although there is the fact that I really like him and still dont really know how he feels about me, to stress about!

I need to go to the gym, I could do with some exercise, and something else but for fear that children mite be reading I wont go into graphic detail. kiddding!!! Actually I just love being touched, and kissed, and held and snuggled (which he did, and OMG he did it well) the way he held me was amazing, he is so strong and held me so tight. I felt safe. but maybe the main reason is that I dont get to see him very often and thats what buggs me the most because I think I miss him more than he misses me.

Sorry that this has nothing to do with weightloss, but I am going to use it for other random ramblings as well!!! (forewarned is fore armed and all that jazz)

But I did only eat breakfast (couldnt finish it) and a cheese and ham brown bread with seed roll. And thats it!!!

I am amazed at myself

But am aiming to be at least a size smaller and a lot more toned by the time I next see him

but for me, not for him, I mean he likes me now, im am just using it as a good incentive

1 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

You should just talk to him. Tell him what you feel.

The way you wrote about touch gave me goose bumps hehe.

Be sensible about what you eat but don't starve yourself. Got to think long term.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!