Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Current Music: Vangelis - Conquest of Paradise
I have finally got my head back together and am feeling much more relaxed and confident.Regarding the life issue, i have decided that it doesnt matter if i dont know because then a) I am open to suggestions or major changes b)I can go with the flow and see where i end up C the world is my proverbial oyster (i dont actually like oysters but there you go)Reagrding other stuff have decided to take a step back, go with the flow and wait and see. (rest of the life issue really)Basically i am back on form!!! I love being laid back enough to see what happens and take things as they come.Also i dont know what i was so stressed about yesterday, i am content with my life as it is, and dont need to change it immediately... nothing has to happen fast, infact things are better if they develop slowly. I think i am starting to miss home less, had a chat with Marius yesterday and he was in the same position... but he now likes it here. i dont think i was giving it a chance, and what good does hanging onto the past do anyway, its the past. Besides i think i could like it here, infact i already do.So onwards and upwards little rabbitPS I am SO coming into work on tues dressed as a fairy (yes Dot, a fairy, since i will have to come straight from work to halloween drinks) besides letting people think i am weird is so much FUN!Oh and to date i have lost 7 pounds and a total of 8 inches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!