Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

after feeling crabby all week for lack of exercise i decided to go for a run, however i could not decide to go hard and fast, or long and slow. So i did both.Sat i went for a short, fast, hard run... and tonight i went for a long, slow equaly hard run. It was great!I went exactly as far as i had planned to go, so in the latest ME VS ME, I WON.so am feeling rather pleased with myself.Also got to talk to Laura for aver an hour on sat, and Jen tonight, so am feeling much much better.Also on both runs, there was no pain in my shins, which actually saying much as it takes a while for the pain to come back, but so far so good. My knee was complaining a bit, will probably strap it up next time.All in all the pain is of an 'i worked hard' variety and is very pleasant. Run 1 was only 1 mile, and run 2 was only 2, but for not having done anything since monday, and only cycling before that... it was all pretty good show!!!
I did pig out a bit this weekend, but i think with the runs it was in better control than most other times. and although it felt like piggin out, it was mostly in relation to the very little i ate all of this last week due to the newly discovererd stomach ulcer. For which i am now taking tablets and have to eat 'bland' foods for a month, and no alcohol.

well well. feeling much better, long may it last

1 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

Hey the running is cool. That is how I started losing weight and dropped 3 stone in three months. Just do a little bit at a time and set attainable goals for your self.

Achieving those goals are a great buzz!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!