Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

i am doing well

i havent really been snacking
i have drank loads of water
i have excercised

I will wait for the weigh in on thursday with baited breath!

am going out tonight as it is halloween, dont really feel like it, but i need to get out.

have also just realised that 7 pounds (although it seems small) is actually half a STONE

Trying to be in a better mood

2 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

Thats the spirit. Looking forward to the weigh-ins.

7 pounds is actually 3.15 kilos in Australia and that is a good amount.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Simlin said...

I find the biggest indicator of how I am going is not actual weight loss but my body shape changing? are you taking any measurements?
PS keep up the good work!!!!!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!