Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Monday, October 30, 2006

The prevalent musing of this past week is who am I? what am I doing here? where am I going? what is my purpose. so I decided to focus on Who Am I?
I am independent yet seek the approval of others
I am outgoing yet shy
I am confident yet unsure of myself
I am brave yet afraid
I am strong but have moments of weakness
I am kind but can be bitchy
I listen and also talk over others
I am innocent yet worldly wise
I am laid back yet very excitable
I am easy to please but I have high expectations
I am comfortable on my own, I don't want to be alone
sometimes I am optimistic, sometimes pessimistic
I am a perfectionist that doesn't finish what she starts
I believe in fairies, unicorns and magic
I believe that love does conquer all
I believe in family, but mine drive me nuts
I sometimes think that the grass is greener on the other side
I think I have been on the other side
death doesn't scare me but dying does
I am intelligent but often feel stupid
I hope that there is life after death
small things amuse me
sometimes I am content, sometimes I am worried
I have been depressed and refuse to go there again
I have a dry sense of humour
I am spontaneous and also careful; I don't trust easily
I want more, I want less
I believe in second chances and I try not to judge people
I want to do it all by myself, yet I want to be rescued
I act without thinking, I think a lot, I think too much
I am normal, I am odd, I am insane, I am sane, I am loud, I am quiet
I can sit in silence or I can talk for days
sometimes I believe I can do anything, others...nothing
I get it right, I also get it wrong
I want life to be challenging and hard and exciting and fun, I just want peace and quiet and serenity
I wouldn't mind world peace and I believe in a global village
I hate
I love
I laugh
I cry
I am everything, I am nothing
I am
confused

2 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

I so get the "I act without thinking, I think a lot, I think too much". One of the things I do alot.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Lil-Biker-Bub said...

:)

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!