Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

in the famous words of Frankie, RELAX
I 'fell off the waggon' last night and am now running to catch the damn lard bus!!!
I had a muffin Choc chip of course, and a blt sarni and a pack of crisps, on top of glass of milk, yogurt, banana and a portion of fish pie. In retrospect i suppose this is not too bad, but i feel like i have abandoned my quest. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that i missed last weeks weigh in and cannot see how i am doing. for my lunch today i brought a salad and a yogurt, but am tempted to eat out of the canteen.

I dont feel fine
I feel like i am teetering on the edge of depression, bare in mind that i am not used to this bloody lack of sun, so it must be SAD. This makes me laugh, calling it SAD har har har.
I need ot get my groove back, and get back on the lard bus, i am worried ive missed ir though. Although there is always the first bus tomorrow!!! and i get weighed on thurs, when its a loss i am always motivated to keep going, but this lack of knowledge just sucks. They say ignorance is bliss... well 'they' are wrong.

I am glad that my boss is not around for the afternoon as she is driving me nuts. I have my headfones in for a reason, and that reason is leave me the hell alone. Dammit cheer up woman!!!

at least i have not had a chocolate in almost a month, and the cravings have passed. which is good! i dont know why i am stressing, i dont think i have actually missed the bus compleetely, i have mearly got off and am waiting at the stop for the next one... it should come around soon

I know that i am far too self critical!!! and i ahve issues, but i am working on them, i am just not sure how to get over this slump

I have not exercised since sun, that may be contributing, but i have had to rest as i am cycling tomorrow and wanted to give my body enough recovery time!

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!