Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Friday, December 01, 2006

hi all

sorry have not updated in a while
weekend was interesting because i have finally gotten over said guy, and am toying with two of his friends instead..all harmless fun stuff dont worry!

have lost another two pounds (1kg) this was over two weeks but considering i was not eating well and was aaway for 5 days *pats self on back* yay for me!!!

have been keeping up the excercising and feel fitter at yoga and stronger...

must. keep. going. will. not. pig. out!

lol

have been an a fantastic mood for over two weeks now, so have def turned the corner as far as thats concerned

have also got my head round going to uni in sept and am pushing to get my appliacation done by end of Jan (the deadline)

so all in all, all is well

xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

Well done on the weight loss. Every little bit counts and as long as the scales keep going down it is ALL good.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!