Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I need Goals

Its so close to next year and i have stumbled when barely into my project. I have started eating crap again, i had so much chocolate last night. I barely tasted it. Why am i doing this to myslef? is it just because i am scared of going down south tomorrow? and i really am, i dont know what to expect, i dont know how he feels about me... i know how i feel but can i really continue investing so much emotional energy into an uncertainty?

So back to my goals for new year.

At last weigh in i was 14.2 stone (may be more atm) (198 pounds)
there are 5 weeks until new years.
if i really work at it and aim for a 2 pound loss a week, then i will be 178 = 12.7 stone i think that is too ambitious, so mabye aim for 13 stone. thats -16 pounds. 0r 1.6 loss per week. Much more attainable. (secret goal is to be t 80kgs for new years eve) which is 12.5 stone...OH HELP !!!actually being a size 14 would be nice as well

To do this i will excercise for at least half an hour a day.
Go to the gym 4 times a week
drink 2-3l of water per day (INCLUDING weekends)
No chocolate, absolutely none. Will put up a calander at work...Chocolate free days!!!
Make myself accountable...will update how i am doing every day.

and this is my last post until i get back on sun/mon so will start on Mon (dont want to have to fuss too much while i am dashing around down south) but all the dashing my help get me out of my rut

Have a good weekend all!!! thank you for the lovely comments etc, its nice to know that some one reads my waffle, it helps.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kada said...

Good luck with your weekend!

Those goals sound great. Hope you achieve them. :)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

Make your goals attainable and realastic. It is hard to keep the motivation going if your expectations are way too high.

Maybe chocolate could be a reward for good work. A small snack size bar though and not a whole block!

Everything in moderation.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!