Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Monday, December 11, 2006

I dont remeber a time when i was not fat. i dont know what thin feels like. i am looking at pictures of myself taken over the last couple of years... 5? 6?
and guess what... i am fat... double chin and wobbly neck and huge stomach and absolutely no sholders... just my face on a round lump. why am i doing this to myself... and those brief moments then i felt pretty... i only need look at pictures of myslef and see that i am just a fat lump... especially next to my sister. no one will ever love me if i stay like this...least of all myself

thats enough depression for one night, i just needed to document it... and tomorrow try and move on

*hugs self*

3 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

Losing weight is such hard work but I know you can do it!

Depression leads to comfort eating so stay positive. You are stronger than this!

12:37 AM  
Blogger MorseyRuns said...

These are the thoughts that should push you out the door in the morning with your runners on. You will lose more weight because you already know how. You will keep going and then realise you will always be the same person, but you might be a lot more confident about yourself.

3:55 AM  
Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Sorry, that was a bit of a wanky comment but I am sure you can push through those nasty thoughts.

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!