Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

went to an excersise motivation seminar yesterday... which has actually succeeded in getting me back off my arse!!! i am tooteling off to the gym on sat to see if i can switch my memebership and everything. I went for a run last night... was planning on going this mroning but succeeded in sleeping through my alarm (this never ever happens to me so i must have been tired).

anyway back to my run last night, it was horrible. i am so rpoud of myslef. i am not sure of the distance...will go out in the car tonight to measure it....but it is furthar and faster than i have ever run!!! and it hurt every step of the way, it was unco-ordinated, painful hard and irritating... and i bloody kept going !!!!!! YAY so gold star for me. and when i walked (there were so fairly major hills in this route) it was for a minute... so in a 45min run... i walked for 1 min.... so *pats self on back*

for all that it was not a pleasant experience... i had decided on the route, and then i went and i bloody did it... and pretty quick too!!!

so am only slightly sore today...and had yoga on tues (more explination for the sore bit) it was great

although i had one probelm... my left foot went completely numb for the last 115min or so... like pins and neddles numb... is this ment to happen? i was wearing mynormal trainers and had nothing different about me to anyother run i have done?

2 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Maybe your laces were done up too tight??

7:10 AM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

A 45 minute run? That is awesome!

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!