Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

i wrote a post this morning but it appears to have been swallowed up by the black hole that eats remotes, batteries, single socks and the occasional email!!!

went shopping this moringn and got warm running gear as winter is now aupon us and the ground is icy, it will snow soon and my god its cold!!!

i have yoga this evening, will go to the gym hopefully tomorrow night, and a run tomorrow morning

the run that i mentioned in my last post? i did it again! and it wasnt so bad! in fact it was kinda nice

I gained two pounds (1 kilo) in my last weigh in... but have no one but myslef and bad eating to blame. tis ok though because as of today i am back on track! thank god because i was beginning to think i had lost the plot. but no... that. will. not. happen! grrrrrr. lol

anyway so i am flagging down the next lard loss bus that goes pasde, cause i want out of fatsville

and the BIGGEST news!!!! *drum roll*
i have entered my fist 5k race (13 jan)
and while i was at it entered my first 10k too 6th MAy


yay

btw Sara, thansk for the cooments, i have been reading ur blog as well, but cant seem to comment on it... i dont know if there is a problem on your side or if i am just being a doos?

again thanks to all who read, it helps

*hugs all*

2 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

I wouldnt be too worried about one kilo at this time of the year- it is so hard to concentrate on eating lettuce when 'tis the season to be eating rubbish and drinking too much. Don't know why the comments don't work on my blog-I have no technical computer abilities at all!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

I'm looking forward to your 5km race. I'm sure it will be the start of great things.

Morseruns is with blogger.bega. You may have to register a google account to comment. Then again if you can comment on my blog hers shouldn't be any different??

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!