Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I just went for the most AMAZING run! i did four miles (longest ever... which i didnt time as i hadnt planned on going so far, but i think it was pretty quick) and i didnt stop once. and there was no pain in my shins and my right knee didnt complain... WOOT!!!

eatingwise i have started the year on a foot, i dont know yet if it is a good or a bad one. I havent eaten anything too bad, no sweets or choccies... but i think i have eaten too much. but i am feeling quite calm and quite confident. I was craving toast and managed to put off eating the toast for a day.

weight wise i am now at lowest weight ever (see last post) and this is over the xmas and new years festivities... so yay. although my body hasnt changed, no centimeters lost or gained. thank goodness. now to just keep doing something right every day. 80/20. and one day at a time. if you think of a 'diet' as a hard thing that you have to do forever then you are doomed for failure. but if you just make the right decision the majority of the time and forgive yourself for falling off the wagon you are set. One day at a time, thats how the alcoholics do it, and it works.

for dinner i am having a bowl of low fat turkey stew. mmmmm

so a new year, a new outlook, i almost feel like a runner as opposed to the fat girl blobbing and puffing her way down the street... go me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!