Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Monday, January 01, 2007

New year new me?

Jumped on the scale this morning and i was 13.11 stone (my lowest weight so far) and a 2 pound (1kilo) loss from boxing day. I had thought me eating was out of control... and lets face it it was, but i had planned on enjoying it (ach who am i kidding... enough with the excuses!) i fell off the wagon... so weightloss is a huge added bonus.

But enough of trying to make excuses, i didnt excersise, when i could have, and i made very poor food choices, so although i am at my lowest weight... i feel fat! and its no ones fault but my own, yes my folks drive me nuts and dont always know the best method of handling me, yes my sister is little miss perfect etc etc etc... all bloody excuses. and having a poor me attitude helps no one least all myself.

They say that the only person anger hurts is us, no one else. so enough. its time to take control... and deal with my weight and the way i react to others by using food, as with anger... the only person who gets hurt is me. And they say the more you eat (badly) the more you want to eat... its a catch 22 situation and lets face it, its just going to make me fatter... and there is no need... just stop the bad choices and slowly get back on track.

Have started the year well eatingwise, i felt like a huge stack of toast but instead i had a low fat yogurt and half a melon and a banana.

Thank you all for your encouragement it helps a lot

good luck for 2007

1 Comments:

Blogger Digsite said...

some of that "feeling fat" might be bloating too. After all the holiday eating, the digestive system has a tendency to become backed up, if you know what i mean.

But anyway, there's no use in beating yourself up. 2007 is a new year!

btw, Happy New Year!!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!