Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Went running last night, if you could call it that! i have my first 5k race on the 13Th, and i cant run... i have screwed up my knee a bit and my legs just felt weird the whole way round, and i managed to get blisters on both feet... so hobbbled home instead. was very angry with myself because of it! but what can you do... am going to buy a knee support thingy and run once this weekend and then again on the day of the race. i regularly run 6ks... so 5 should be no probs. i will just have to keep my fitness up by going cycling, swimming and to the gym. no worries.

speaking fo the gym i have finally sorted out my membership and have my new card etc... now i just ahve to go... i didnt bring any kit with me to work, but may go home early today and go down this evening and do some laps in the pool

Chritmas was good i ate like a horse... in fact i probably ate a horse! lol
but thats ok, i ment to. I will get back on the horse (no not the one i ate) in the new year... as we have more family celebrations for the next few days till new years.

From my grandparents i got a special weigh watchers, all singing all dancing scale.
got on said new scale on boxing day moring having just eaten... and weighed in at my lowest weight (haing gained two weeks ago and not gone to the weigh in the last week because i knew i had gained!!) and i am at my lowest weigh ever!!! (13.13 stone although was 14 this morning) which suits perfectly as long as i can keep it up till new years as if its 14 then it will be exactly 4 stone i have to loose. i love my new scale :p and will weigh myself every monday morning.

so hope every one else is full fed up and happy... its nearly a new year... and my new years resolution isnt to loose weight or anythig of the sort... its just to treat myself and my body with respect and to be happy!

2 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

You are amazing if you can lose weight at Christmas- I also eat a horse and I am now hiding from the scales.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Digsite said...

It's amazing that you're running, but you might need to look at the shoes you're wearing.

happy new year!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!