Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

total and utter coulnd care less'ness'

i am so tired and run down. and its my fault for eating junky food for the last 2/3 weeks. i didnt pig out much over xmas... but now i am making up for lost time or somehting...get a grip woman!!!

i hate my job it bores me silly. have gone back to eating chocs and crisps and bread. i know i must now be putting weight on because the scale went yp to 14.1 today...a dn my cheeks and chin (which had lost most of the blub) are getting soft and squidgy.

i am not even really hungry... just shoving food in. why!!!!!

i need to find a way out of this slump and soon.
i did yoga last night which was very relaxing as usual. i ahve my run with Luaren tonight... so atleast my excercise isnt slipping.. if anything i am getting better on that front

i was even beginning to feel thinner and most of my clothes dont fit any more... so i know i had been doing somehting right.. and the best bit was all the whil i was ''dieting'' i never counted a single calorie/kilojoule/fat/point anything nothing. but i know now what i am eating is a) bad and b) waaaay too much

where has confident, brave, focused and determined Alphamare gone?

if you guys see her will you let me know?

2 Comments:

Blogger Digsite said...

well a little indulgence never hurt anyone. You sound like you're still doing well. Exercise has always been my downfall and the fact you haven't stopped is good news for your metabolism.

I know you will get your eating where you want it again. The bad thing about having junk food, tho, is that it will leave you craving for more.

2:10 AM  
Blogger MorseyRuns said...

I just had my first weight watchers meetings since I got my lifetime member card and I have put on nearly 3kg! I have to just rule out chips and carbs completely- there is no half way point. The thing is, we can still get rid of those extra squishy bits if we try hard enough.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!