Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Monday, January 15, 2007

well whwre do i start?

Lets start with the rest of last week. Once again i have not lost any weight... i havent gained either... this may be a plateau but probably more likely due to that fact that i haven been paying much attention to what i eat, so i have maintained the same weight for three weeks now.... this is probably a good thing. I need to get my arse back in gear though and do something about the rest of it. NOt feeling so great right now though.

Sat was the race, i came in at ''Sat results: u were position 1697. ur time was 43.57 and ur 5k time was 42.37.'' (sent to me by my friend) She is unfitter than i am and we ran/walked at her pace rather than mine. but i prefered doing it with her than going ahead and maybe only doing it in 5min faster. she and i are now training parters and wed evenings we are going to run the same course (its very very hilly) and sun go for a long run together. which is nice
the other nice thing about it was the fact that i (who has never run with anyone else before in my life) was passing other ppl and that i am not the only one whose face goes red when i run

In other news i am feeling a little fragile atm having ''decided'' that uni is not for me for now and i have to decide what is and how to go about doing somehting with my life in the mean time, was going to make this a longer post but... meh

i think my brain has stopped functioning for now.... its gone into shock methinks :p

2 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

oooh well done for the race! next time you should leave your friend in the dust and see how far you can go! ;)

good luck with deciding what to do instead of uni, these decisions are never easy...

2:31 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

A great result for your first race. It is an addictive thing so watch out.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!