Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

for all those that are interested, if you follow this link you will see pictures taken at the end of the race. omg i actually cant belive how fat i look. i am sure i should look smaller than that. i am a size 16 not a bloody 216. awww *cries* ah well. oh and my trainers are made by Saucony. i dont know what the model is exactly must go back and check the box :-$ but they are for road running and are for over pronators. i thinki though that they are one of the GRID NITROUS shoes adn the link is the second after the pictures

http://www.marathon-photos.com/marathon.html?job=Sports%2FCPUK%2F2007%20Sports%2FGreat%20Winter%20Run;match=2279

http://www.saucony-running.com/acatalog/Grid_Nitrous.html

am not eating well. have been stressing. although the wieght has not crept up its been swinging between 13.11 and 14 stone. so thats a good sign.

tonight i have an hour and a half of yoga. (i went for a quick 2k jog this morning) and tomorrwo i am doing the run around arthurs seat again with Lauren. we are going to try and do this without stopping to walk this time :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Digsite said...

You look great in the pics! I think it's wonderful that you were in a race like that. I have never done anything like it.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

Finally a face to the name. Been wondering what you looked like.

You looked like you were having fun. The fairy wings helped with the speed a little?

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!