Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

well well. what a busy couple of days those were. packing and cleanign and lifting and carrying and more packing and lifting and hauling. we moved house. the new house is lovely. three bedrooms of which i am currently in the smallest, although my folks ahve renovation plans including extending into the loft, which is huge apprently. so i will then get their bedroom.

have been in the most amazing mood all week. have still been eating junk(ish) food. but less of it, and on the whole my eating habbits are righting themselves nicely. although since my new routine is fairly compliacted (and i struggle to eat in the morning, and only get home after 9/10 at night) i will now be having a protien/energy shake for 'breakfast' and 'dinner'.

typical mroning sees me up at 6:00 and cycling the 2.5 miels to the train station for 8:00 (leave at abotu 7:30. the cycle there i do in about 20-25min since i am in work clothes and dont want to get sweaty et al. the cycle home takes me two songs. ie about 6-8min. so i will have my suppliament shake, cycle and then eat breakfats cereal with milk/yogurt) when i get to work for 9ish. then lunch at 12. snack at 2. more substantial snack at 4ish. then gym. then a banana. then home. then a shake.

so lucnh will now be the 'main meal' of the day. again. which is good cause thats when i am hungriest.

Lauren and i did our Arthurs Seat run last night, we barely walked and maintained a nice jog all the way around. finished in about 40min. so w00t to us :D although i did have a rather nasty stitch.

i went to get weighed this morning as i can find my scales at home yet. (i am sure the are in a box 'somewhere'. and i have (according to them but then the last time i got weighed at work was 11/01) lost two pounds. am now back at 14stone. which is comforting after all the up and downing of my home scales. plus my thighs have lost some centimeters and my bum is getting a higher and slighly rounded look to it as oppsed to being large and wide :p

have hiphip then body pump tonight. and have suceeded in doing (exculding the cycling) on average an hour and half of excercise a day. am not feeling too tired or achy. just a nice dull pain that reminds me occasionally that i have been moving my arse. although the cycle this mroning was particularaly tough i did do it very quickly. may ahve a little rest this weekend. am out with some friends firday night. that should be fun.

am off to catch up on all your escapades
*hugs*

3 Comments:

Blogger Digsite said...

wow you're really active! what is 14 stone? I had never heard of it. :(

2:22 PM  
Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Wow- you are burning some serious calories- great work. I cycle to work too but I can shower when I get there. You have long days- hope you take care riding home at night.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

That regular routine sounds awesome. Keep it up and you will lose the unwanted weight in no time.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!