Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Monday, January 22, 2007

At work. Bored. Depressed. am also relly pissed off at myslef. I chewed my fingernails today. i havent done that in a looong time. months. oops.

went for a very long run with lauren last night. 8miles. we didnt much feel in the mood so we ran/walked the whole thing. ah well

i suppose it reflects everything in my life atm. its all a half arsed effort.

yesterday i was fine. today i am in a shitty mood. thankfully my boss is off ill and i dont have to deal with her today. yawn.

what the hell now?

ah well, we move house next weekend... and then once we have i will be able to have pets again, so thank goodness for small blessings. in an attempt to boraden my horizons, widen my cirlce of friends (something like that) i have joined a psychology/philosophy discusssion group. i am also going to sign up for art classes/and art group when i can find one.

and find a new job, and start the courses i want to do so that i wont be stuck where i am now for the rest of my life.

i think i need to sleep more :)

hope everyone else is doingwell on the diet/excercise/life front

1 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

Sleep really does help. My diet/excercise thing is struggling at the moment.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!