Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Well this is it folks.

I move to Hereford. Bravest thing i have done in a while TBH. the eatign seems to be back in a semblance of control. im just not evry hungry. I am also drinking a lot of water agin. though have now done no excersise in a while. *gulp* me thinks i will be fairly still for new job. Must go for a few runs before i go. probably tonight (maybe) wed, friday morning as i have a late night on Friday due to leaving do with ppl from work, and sunday so that ia m not totally stiff on the train.

i think i must run tonight cause i am at the point when sitting actually hurts me. :(
am feeling majorly homesick toaty and surprisingly i am not eating everything i can get my hands on. progress i think.

I hope the new job is as busy and physical as i think it will be. as that will get me off the habit of sitting on my arse eating things. and moving all day.
i am taking my bike and my running gear down with me. though this will make changing trains (which has to be done twice) very difficult. ah well. it gives me a semblance of freedom and travel ability.

i think i am looking forward to it although today i feel very down and homesick.

the wieght seems to be staying the same still which means i am continuing to maintain. also a good thing. i will be taking my scale down with me and will establish a weighday instead of jumping on it randomly.

night all

2 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Good work not eating when you are so unhappy- that must be damn hard. Congratulations on the new job- nothing like being shaken out of your comfort zone to make things more interesting, especially when it was your decision to do it, am so excited for you.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

That is fantastic news. Working with horses in a stable doesn't sound like a job at all. More like something one would do for fun.

Don't stress too much about the weight. As long as you are happy and healthy there is a lot more important things to worry about.

Like has the new place got internet access?? Got to keep all those nosey Aussies up with the news.

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!