Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

bored. and demotivated. still with the cold. so not much excercise has been done. and the eating. well now. thats gone to hell in a handbasket. full of crisps and choccies and lots of cake and second helpings of dinner. and bread.

why have i let myself go like this? i got on the scale at a full 3 pounds heaveir than my top of fluctuation range. then went back doqwn to the bottom. but meh. gotta do soemthign. maybe will write a nice long posy trying to talk myslef back out of the habits i am in now and back into the habits i had.

worst side effect is the lack of energy and motivation.
am running tonight around arthurs seat again. every wed (except v day) like clock work. so thats at leasta godo thing

also i am bored. and hate my job and until alst night didnt hav i-net at the new house. so now i can start job hunting. dunno for what kind of job yet. def not the same as what i am doing now. no way. then there wouldnt be any point leaving this one would there

hope everyone else is doing much better.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Hey I haven't run for days, I am constantly hot and cranky and the plan to lose my extra kilos has been stalled by my inability to say no to chips. Making a plan will make me feel better- hope you find something that works for you to. Do you need a new run to aim for?

4:46 AM  
Blogger R2B said...

No more feeling sorry for yourself!
Get out there and take a bigger bite out of life!!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!