Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Friday, February 16, 2007

I hate being sick. i hate not being able to excercise.

it has been a week since i last did anyhting physical and i am really feeling it. stiff... sort of soft and tense and sore muscles. lack of energy. tired. fuzzy. and completely bored and demotivated.

its liek newtons forst law ''Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it. ''

:)

stop the motion and thats it you have stopped. and that stop will continue until acted on by and external fource. its very easy to excercise when you are ecercising. but when you stop? its also very hard to start again. very hard! i am basically going to try and drag myself down to the gym today. because i need to. i am feeling fat. my cheeks have gotten a little puffy. i am sluggish and tired. and i can feel the softnes of my body as it looses the condition i was building up. and my self confidence is going down. *sigh*

and i need to egt eating habits back on track. fast! so for lent. in a bid to get myslef back on track. and hey,... its lent, so at leats its a sort of external motivator, kindof liek a competition (i am very competitive :p) so its good place to start.

my biggest waeknesses are bread and chocolate. so for lent i am giving up bread and chocolate. and hopefully that will kick that habit. it takes 30days to form a new habit. i am taking 40.

have been to demotivated due to being ill and tired and bored and *fuzzy in the head* to update.
so there it is :)

oh and valentinesday was good. ate pizza, ice cream, cookies and drank rose wine. good night was had by all (had a few friends over for movies) cause hey even though im single doesnt mean nobody loves me ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Glad you are gteting better- maybe take it slowly for the next few sessions. But I am sure that you will find that you haven't lost much fitness at all.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!