Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hi all. sorry have been very slack about the posting.

The weight has stabilised again and although i havent caught the lard bus i am now sitting at the stop waiting for it. :D i have not had a chocolate or 'overeaten' in a few days. which is great as i actualyl havent felt very hungry.

The big news though is that horpfully *fingers crossed* i will soon be posting to you from Hereford. which is nearish London and nearish Wales. I applied and am being considered for a job as a girl groom. this is ideal for me as it leaves time to write my book, its totally physical and i wont have time for snacking and chocolate. It also is NOT BORING!!! yay. and i love horses. and it fits nicely in the 18months or so that i need to pass before i can go off to uni. plus being live in i can save a stack of money towards uni fees.

and think of the weightloss possibility. *grinning for ear to ear btw*

it all depends on how her (prosective boss) chat goes with the other her (current boss = cow although she deont know that i hate her) hopeing nice things are said. that said however they ahve offered me a one month trial on the basis of my emails alone. :D hireing me sight unseen

The best bit about the job is that i share accomodation with the other satble girls and they are South Africans. oh and the fact that i get to be outside is good too.

heres hopeing that the enxt post is from Hereford

1 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Woo Hoo- new job, that sounds good- I am so over mine right now. I would love to work outdoors and with horses too- sounds perfect.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!