Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

ok weirdness. that blog did not post. though i thought it looked funny when i opened up the apge and the posting/setting tabs were in the actual post content box. ay well it wasnt a long post anyway

just wanted to say that my new riding gear arrived and i am not the largest size in jodpers. also that i will have access to the good ol internet and will endeavour to post regularly. oh and the scale has started creaping down againa dna i am back at 13.13 woop woop.

3 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Blogger messes with my head all the time- could be because I am a computer nuffy though. It all sounds good- new riding gear, new jodphurs and woo hoo weight loss.

9:15 PM  
Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Forgot to mention- I am a detective in the police force, organised crime is our thing but it is a bit boring so I have applied to move to Sex Crimes which might be a bit confronting but surely not boring! I don't really post about it because I am sure I would get into trouble from those a lot higher in rank than me!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

May the Boffins at Blooger be forever cursed and have 1000 camels spit upon them.

Come on scales, creep some more for us.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!