Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

thought i would write again quickly while i wait for one of the guys to get back so that i can put on the dinner.

i am feeling so good about things and am constantly moving all day and dont really have any snacks during the day. i eat a good breakfast and a good lucnh and dinner and i dont even seem to get hungry anymore.

what a differnce being happy makes. and weirdly i wasnt this happy when i started but i talked my self to this place and i take joy in everyday!! the sun, the work, the people. if i could bottle this feeling and sell it then i would make millions ;)

though i do need to eat more fruit and veg. i still have some raisins and oranges left so will munch on those till monday. and this time i will eat the fruit i buy in town before it starts going off.

2 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

What a great place to be in! Not many people can say they happy- hope it stays that way forever! And good work on the eating right- I have eaten rubbish all day and I am resolving to be better!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

That sounds awesome. Keep up the happy thoughts and healthy eating.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!