Jumping On The Lard Bus

This is my diet blog, to help keep me on track, or on the lard loss bus anyway!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

This is just an ordinary blog about an ordinary person, someone who doesnt know what she wants to be when she grows up. Who changes her mind all the time. I am trying to find a balance in life. I am beginning once again on the road of life, this time armed with a 125cc Jinlun. A motorbike. Lets see where she takes me.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i bought a pair of size 14 jeans the other day. and they fir me. and my very tight 16s are beginning to slip down all the time.

last night i went for a run with Lorrainkie which is one of the girls i live with.

there is also a rather yummy guy too. though i blatently dont think im his type. still he is yummy.

been eating well. no pigging out since there really isnt anytime. just need to get working harder and excersing more and will be sorted. :D

3 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

I love getting new smaller clothes! Good work eating well- it must be so hard when I imagine you are so tired from your work.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

Recently I have been getting in to some smaller stuff, and been swimming in my old clothes. Very motivating when you can see an improvement.

3:48 AM  
Blogger R2B said...

Just checking in!
I see you have come a long long way!!
Congratulations,see what you can do with a positive attitude?

Don't slack off now as we are all watching you.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!